Under the rules of the Bar Council of India IndusLaw
as a law firm in India is not permitted to solicit work and advertise. The information provided under this website is available to you (the user) at your request, solely for the purposes of information. We have made every effort to provide information in separate pages to enable the user to view only the specific information the user is seeking. This website is not intended to and should not be interpreted as directly or indirectly soliciting or advertising an attorney-client relationship, including from the user of this website.
By ticking "Agree" and clicking on "Submit" button below, the user expressly agrees with, and acknowledges, the following:
- The user wishes to gain more information about IndusLaw for his/her/its own information and use.
- The user has not received any unsolicited invitation from IndusLaw or any of its members or authorized representatives to view this website.
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever to the user from IndusLaw or any of its members or any authorized representative to solicit any work, including through this website.
- The information about IndusLaw is provided to the user only on his/her/its specific request, and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s own volition.
- IndusLaw assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained or referred to on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The user does not consider this information to be an invitation for a lawyer-client relationship. None of the information on this website
amounts to legal advice. Any transmission, receipt or use of this website and information and materials contained therein, or sending an
e-mail to our offices, will not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.
- This website (www.induslaw.com) is a resource for information purposes only. IndusLaw makes no endorsement of, is not responsible for and
makes no representations or warranties with respect to links from this website to other information, websites or entities. This website is
intended, but not warranted, promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. IndusLaw expressly disclaims and will not be
liable for any act or omission or any consequence of any act or omission by the user relying on material / information provided in this website.
- The user should not rely on information provided herein, and should always seek the advice of competent independent legal counsel licensed
to practice in the relevant jurisdiction.
If you have received an unsolicited invitation from IndusLaw, its members or authorized representatives to view this website, please provide details about such invitation, including the person who has made such invitation, by sending an email to email@example.com.